Access to the full image is restricted.
- ca. 1725
- Work Type
- Art > Decorative Arts > Furniture > Storage
- Tulip poplar painted in grisaille
- Label View
- Wardrobe from Hudson Valley, New York, on display in Winterthur Museum
- Accession Number
- Filing Number
- 5A 0 U59 A100 K27
- Copyright Holder
- Film Type
- Image Collection Location
- Imageworks, Art, Architecture and Engineering Library, University of Michigan
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code) governs the making of copies of copyrighted material. The person using this material is liable for any infringement.
- Add to Portfolio