Access to the full image is restricted.
- Deutsche Werkbund-Ausstellung. Deutz Machine Factory and Office Building
- 1914; Destroyed WWII
- Gropius, Walter Adolf 1883-1969; Meyer, Adolf 1881-1929
- Work Type
- Architecture > Entertainment Facilities > Exhibition Buildings
- Label View
- Courtyard facade, with glass-walled offices and covered terrace on roof
- Bib Source Title
- "Space, time and architecture"
- Accession Number
- Filing Number
- 1G37 2 C6 PVT D4e
- Copyright Holder
- Film Type
- Image Collection Location
- Imageworks, Art, Architecture and Engineering Library, University of Michigan
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code) governs the making of copies of copyrighted material. The person using this material is liable for any infringement.
- Add to Portfolio