- Original Owner
- A.W. Watsworth
- Ownership Notes
- Managing owner.
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 166 27/95
History and Notes
- 1834 Enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1837 T.M. Kelly, managing owner, Cleveland; re-rigged as a brig, 2 masts.
- 1839, Mar 29 Ashore at Little Point Sable, Lake Michigan, in a gale.
- 1840, Jan Wrecked on Lake Erie at Michigan City. MI.
- 1840, Nov Lost on Lake Michigan.
- c1845 Beached on Lake Michigan.
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio