- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1892, Sep Aground near Keweenaw Point, MI; cargo coal; to Duluth, MN for repairs.
- 1894, Apr Aground at Point aux Frene, MI; cargo coal, released.
- 1894, Oct 1 Wrecked at Spectacle Reef, MI, Lake Huron; cargo ore.
- 1894, Nov Sold by Deputy Marshall Pratt to C.H. Starke et al; rebuilt at Milwaukee, WI.
- 1917 Reduced to a steamer-barge & sent to Atlantic Coast.
- 1917, Apr 23 Sold by T. Ewing to Northern Transportation Co., Baltimore, MD.
- 1918 or 19, Aug 18 Sprang a leak & foundered on Fenwich Island Shoals, Delaware Bay while in tow of tug NORFOLK; cargo coal.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-23 01:35:17
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio