- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1898 Rebuilt by Milwaukee Shipyard Co. as single screw steambarge; 149.6 x 30.2 x 11.4', 435 gross tons; 15, 26 x 36", 380hp, 140rpm fore & aft compound engine by S.F. Hodge Co., Detroit, MI; 12'6" x 11', 150# steam scotch boiler by Johnston Brothers, Ferrysburg, MI.
- 1899 Owned A. Greilick, Traverse City, MI.
- 1910 Rebuilt.
- 1920 Renamed M.C. & M.C. No. 2.
- 1924 Renamed NEFF, SIDNEY O.
- 1930 Owned Marinette Transportation Co., Marinette, WI.
- 1933 Laid up, Menominee, MI.
- 1940, Jun Leaking & sank, Menominee.
- 1940 Abandoned for age, Menominee.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-23 01:31:58
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio