- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1833, Jun 20 Launched; ran Buffalo, NY to Detroit, MI.
- 1833-37 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1836 Sailed on Lake Michigan.
- 1837 Engines disabled enroute three times; towed to Erie, Cleveland, & Sandusky for repairs.
- 1837, Jul Collided with steamer NEW ENGLAND, Dunkirk, NY.
- 1839 Abandoned.
- c1841, Dec 20 Sank.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Michigan Pioneer & Historical Collection
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID