- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 375,000' lumber
History and Notes
- 1888 Owned S.K. Martin Lumber Co., Chicago, IL.
- 1890 New 8'6" x 14', 125# steam firebox boiler by Johnston Brothers Boiler Works, Ferrysburg, MI.
- 1896 Owned Hines Lumber Co., Chicago.
- 1896, Apr 8 Owned Charles R. Jones et al, Cleveland, OH.
- 1898, Feb 14 Owned William H. White et al, Boyne City, MI.
- 1901, mar 28 Owned Milwaukee & Michigan Transportation Co., Milwaukee, WI.
- 1905, Oct 19 Owned William F. Thompson et al, Duluth.
- 1909, Sep 20 Burned, St. Louis River, MN.
- 1909, Oct 25 Enrollment surrendered, Duluth.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Elmer Engman
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Beesons M
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-23 01:26:43
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio