- Original Owner
- Bay line & Fire boat Co.
- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1891, Nov 19 Ashore Escanaba, MI, Lake Michigan.
- 1894 Chartered by World's Fair Excursion & Transportation Boat Co.
- 1899 Owned George King, Marine City, MI.
- 1902, May 29 Owned Duncan J. Clow, Duluth, MN.
- 1905, Jun Ran Duluth to Fond-du-lac.
- 1912 Burned Clayton, NY.
- c1913 Abandoned.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Great Lakes Register
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-23 01:25:24
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio