- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1888, Apr 7 Owned Frank B. & James J. Wallace & Ed Cunningham, Detroit, MI.
- 1880-90's Regularly towed barge JOSEPH PAIGE.
- 1890, May Grounded, Lake George.
- 1890, Jun Collided with Barge 105, Lake Huron.
- 1892, Mar 11 Owned Wallace & Cunningham Transit Co., Detroit.
- 1900, Apr 6 Owned John Hall & John Johnson et al, Buffalo, NY.
- 1902, Oct Grounded off C. Reiss Co. dock, Sheboygan, WI.
- 1903, Oct 18 Stranded Whitefish Point, Lake Michigan.
- 1906, Jun 30 Sank by collision.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-23 01:22:43
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio