- Propulsion Type
History and Notes
- 1891 Owned Ellen E. Bradley, Muskegon, MI.
- 1894 Owned Rush E. Cobb, Spring Lake, MI.
- 1895, May Owned R.A. Miller & H.M. Sherman, Muskegon; ran mail Harbor Springs, MI to Beaver Island.
- 1897 Owned Martha & Leonard Robinson, Montague, MI.
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-23 01:22:20
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio