- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 1,600 tons
History and Notes
- 1917 Owned A.B. Mackay.
- 1918 Owned James McDonald, NY.
- 1918 Owned Argonne Steam Ship Corporation, France; renamed SERPENTINE.
- 1920 Sold to Cuban owners; renamed GABINO.
- 1924 Owned Niagara Sand Corporation, Buffalo, NY; rebuilt as Sand-sucker.
- 1925 Owned Buffalo Gravel Co.; renamed WESTON M. CARROLL; 1,069 gross tons.
- 1942 Engines removed; towed to salt water.
- 1944 Re-engined.
- 1949 Owned Overseas Dredge & Dock Co.
- 1951 Renamed SAN PEDRO; Brazilian registry.
- 1971 In service.
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-23 01:21:39
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio