- Original Owner
- S. or Abel Neff
- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1872 Owned Davidson & Co., Port Arthur, ONT; may have been named KAMISQUIA, C71223; used as supply vessel on construction of Canadian Pacific Railroad.
- 1873 Renamed JESSIE OLIVER.
- 1874 Passenger steamer, Fort William & Thunder Bay, ONT; One photo shows her burned at Port Arthur in 1870's.
- 1875, Aug 7 Renamed ALBERT NEFF; owned Adam Oliver et al, Ingersoll, ONT; 80 x 16.5 x 8, 128.59 gross tons, 1 deck, two 12 x 24", 50hp engines.
- 1884 Owned Smith & Mitchell, Prince Arthur's Landing (Port Arthur).
- 1885 Rebuilt & renamed BUTCHER'S MAID; 80 x 17 x 8', 129 gross tons; two 12 x 24", 50hp engines.
- 1886, Oct 20 Wrecked, Lake Superior.
- 1887, May 8 Registry closed.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian List of Shipping
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-23 01:20:15