- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- Used on St. Clair River and Lake St. Clair.
- 1872, Oct 8 Registered Windsor, ONT.
- 1977 Owned Thomas Adair, Southampton, ONT.
- 1883, Jan 25 Readmeasured, tonnage altered to 170.1 gross 96.4 net tons; 90x26.8x8.6'.
- 1887, May 3 Damaged stern bearing; towed to Cleveland in sinking condition.
- 1887, Sep 22 Burned at Amberstburg, ONT; owned J. Atkinson of Pelee Island, ONT.
- Public Archives of Canada
- Milwaukee Public Library
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian List of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 12:38:26