- Propulsion Type
- Engine Type
- 120' 8"
- 19' 9"
- 7' 8"
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1833-35 Two enrollments, Detroit, Michigan
- 1836-39 Three enrollments, Maumee City
- 1836 Rebuilt, Perrysburg; ran Cleveland to Detroit
- 1839, April Foundered near Toledo, Ohio in storm
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio