- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1866-67 Two enrollments, Milwaukee; 136 gross/ 129 net tons.
- 1866 Owned Johnson, Chicago, IL.
- 1868 Owned Green Bay.
- 1871 Owned Nau & Gunderson, Green Bay.
- 1873 Repaired.
- 1879 Owned L. Kneedson, Chicago.
- 1883, Oct 30 Ashore in gale, Grand Haven, MI, Lake Michigan; Owned Harmon Oleson, Chicago or Kneedson, Chicago.
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-23 01:14:38
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio