- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1879, May While at anchor, ran into by schooner HAMILTON, Detroit River.
- 1883, Aug 13 Foremast & rigging damaged off Grand Haven, MI while downbound with 4,200 bushels corn; towed to Buffalo by propeller PHILADELPHIA & repaired.
- 1888, Apr 24 Owned Charles Beyschlag, St. Clair, MI, et al; towed by Beyschlag steamers SIMON LANGELL & KITTE M. FORBES in lumber and grain trades.
- 1888, Jun 30 Grounded in fog on Minnesota Point, Duluth; released by tugs.
- 1893, Mar 20 Owned H. W. McCormick, Bay City, MI, et al.
- 1896, Apr 3 Owned Peter C. & Charles O. Smith, West Bay City.
- 1901, Mar 1 Owned Edwin T. Carrington, Bay City.
- 1903, May 5 Stranded near Port Wing, WI; recovered.
- 1904, Apr 7 Owned Allegheny Transportaion Co., Mentor, OH; rebuilt as two mast schooner; 187 x 33 x 13.1; 689 gross / 599 net tons.
- 1911, Sep 28 Owned John Dunseith, Toldeo, OH.
- 1913, Jun 6 Wrecked.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- International Ship Masters Association
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Mari
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 12:38:24