- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1893, Sep Ashore & wrecked near Eagle River, MI, Lake Superior; drydocked Milwaukee, WI; abandoned as constructive total loss; owned George C. Finney & James Mowatt, Chicago, IL.
- 1896 Towed by B.W. ARNOLD, Lake Superior lumber trade.
- 1897-1900 Towed by JIM SHERIFFS.
- 1906 Owned J.W. Squires.
- 1916 Owned W.C. Brown.
- 1918 Owned Sydney C. McLouth.
- 1919, Oct 10 Wrecked.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- John O. Greenwood
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-23 00:48:17
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio