- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1921 Owned Canada Steamship Lines, Limited
- 1924 Owned Robert G. Weddell, Trenton, Ontario
- 1926 ? Owned John E. Russell, Toronto
- 1929 Owned Pyke Towing & Salvage Company, Kingston; later sold to A.B.
- McLean & Son, Sault Saint Marie
- 1945, November 7 Sunk by CLARENCE B. RANDALL, Saint Mary's River
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-23 01:08:32
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio