- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1873, Aug 25 Launched Manitowoc, WI.
- 1873, Sep 7 Maiden voyage Manitowoc to Oswego with 27,000 bushels grain.
- 1882, Sep Dismasted in gale off Wolcott near Niagara River.
- 1884, May Chartered by Chicago-Ogdensburg Line.
- 1884, Jun Towed by propeller MONTEAGLE.
- 1892 Sank Fair Haven, NY, Lake Erie.
- 1895, Oct Bound Detroit, MI to Ogdensburg, NY; became disabled in storm, went ashore Six Town Point; owned J. & T. Hurley, Detroit.
- 1898, Jul Bound Lorain, OH to Detroit, went aground Green Island, Lake Erie; released.
- 1907 Towed by MAJESTIC.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio