- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1871, Oct Launched.
- 1872, Jun Collided with & sunk tug ODDFELLOW.
- 1873 Owned George A. Marsh, Sandusky, OH.
- 1877, Aug 11 Inspected Sandusky, owned Marsh & Co., Sandusky; HPNC 20 x 22" engine; 1 tubular boiler 6.5 x 12' @ 90# steam by Philip Riter Boiler Works; 15 passenger capacity.
- 1879 Owned A.L. Marsh, Sandusky.
- 1880, Nov 2 To Leamington, ONT to raise hull of LAKE BREEZE.
- 1881 Repaired & repainted.
- 1883 Repaired.
- 1887 Owned Eliza Cornwall, Port Huron District.
- 1887, Oct Struck International Bridge at Sault Ste. Marie, towing raft of logs.
- 1891, Aug 24 Owned J.C. Helms & A.F. Swanstrom, Duluth, MN.
- 1893 Owned Smith Fee Tug Co.; chartered to Stevens; repaired.
- 1893, Aug 12 Owned B.B. Inman Tug Line, Duluth.
- 1895, Mar 2 Owned J.C. Helm & A.F. Swanstrom.
- 1898, Jan 18 Owned D.E. Stevens, Duluth.
- 1899, Oct Blamed for collision of steamer PEERLESS & schooner STEWART.
- 1906 Owned James Pryor, Houghton, MI.
- 1909 Owned A.S. McDonald, Duluth.
- 1910 Owned Zenith Dredge Co., Duluth, A.S. McDonald; reboilered Brothers Co. firebox boiler.
- 1930's Laid up durning depression, Zenith Dredge Shipyard.
- 1939 In commission at Houghton, MI.
- 1937, Aug 4 Holed & sank, Keweenaw Penisula enroute to Portage Canal; raised week or 2 later; repaired Houghton.
- 1940 Dismantled; hull sank as breakwater, Amnicon River.
- R.O. Brown
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- American Bureau of Sh
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-23 00:44:52