- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1871 Passenger steamer, in service Lake Superior.
- 1872 Ran Houghton, MI to Marquette, MI with mail; later ran Houghton to L'Anse, MI.
- 1873, Sep 28 Owned Louis Trempe, Sault Ste. Marie.
- 1877, Nov Wrecked going to assistance of QUEBEC.
- 1879 Rebuilt, Sault Ste. Marie; 81 x 18.5 x 6.2'; 67.84 gross/ 33.92 net tons.
- 1890, Apr 9 Owned B.B. Moiles, Saginaw, MI; boiler repaired, recaulked.
- 1891, Aug 24 Owned D.N. Runnels, Port Huron, MI.
- 1893, Sep 27 Burned to waterline, Lake Superior.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beers, History of the Great Lakes, J.B. Mansfield
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-23 00:44:33
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio