- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1882 Owned W.L. Scott, Erie, PA.
- 1886 Rebuilt Greenport, NY; 86 x 20 x 6'; 74 gross/ 50 net tons; reboilered 5'3" x 10'6" vertical boiler by Lake Erie Boiler Works.
- 1889 51 gross tons.
- 1892 Engine rebuilt Buffalo, NY; owned W.L. & Mary Scott, Erie PA.
- 1901 Owned Mary M. Scott, Estate of W.L. Scott.
- 1905 Owned Mrs C.H. Strong, Erie, PA.
- 1906, Jul 18 Machinery dismantled off Pentwater, MI.
- 1908 Abandoned or dismantled.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- R. J. McDonald
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-23 00:44:24
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio