- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1897 Owned Hart, Sandusky, OH.
- 1881, Mar Towed barge GARFIELD to Johnson's Island; cargo stone.
- 1881, Apr Repaired.
- 1881, May Wind bound Black River.
- 1889, Nov Sank at her slip, Sandusky, OH.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-23 00:44:19
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio