- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1850 Owned Robert Kent, Montreal, Quebec; renamed MOHAWK
- 1854 Rebuilt
- 1859 Refastened
- 1860 Owned Murray & Welsh, Kingston, Ontario
- 1861 Repaired
- 1866, February 14 Registration closed
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Registers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio