- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1892, Oct 17 Enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1893 Chartered to Ogdensburg Transit Co. to run Duluth, MN to New England.
- 1899, Aug Collided head on with car ferry LANSDOWNE in Detroit River; both sank.
- 1900, Apr Owned Wallace & Cunningham; home port Dearborn, MI.
- 1912 Owned George Hall Coal Co., Ogdensburg, NY.
- 1916 Owned Wilson-Patterson Co., Montreal, QUE; C138093; ran Lake Erie & St. Lawrence River.
- 1921, Sep 29 Involved in accident on St. Lawrence River; condemned & dismantled.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-23 00:27:47