- Propulsion Type
- Engine Number Propellers
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1865 Readmeasured 37.74 gross / 18.87 net tons.
- 1871 Owned Dunham et al, Chicago, IL.
- 1876 Repaired.
- 1881, Feb Damaged stern & sank breaking ice at Chicago; raised & repaired with new forefoot, stern, stern post, & wheel.
- 1897, May 16 Burned; owned Walker Dumann & Helmholtz, Sturgeon Bay, WI; chartered Capt. Peter Peterson, Menominee, MI.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio