- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1888, Apr 25 Enrolled Port Huron, MI; Owned H.A. Hawgood et al, Cleveland; built for ore & coal trade; towed various barges over the years.
- 1888-96 Five enrollments, Cleveland.
- 1891, May 29 Collided with steamer EDWARD H. JENKS in fog, near Grassy Island, Detroit River; JENKS sunk with loss of 3 crew.
- 1891, Jun 11 Owned Hawgood & Avery Transit Co., Mantua, OH.
- 1893, Jul 18 Same owners; rig changed to 2 decks, 1 mast.
- 1894, Apr 18 Same owners, Rockport, OH.
- 1896, Apr 11 Home port Fairport, OH.
- 1897, Dec 5 On Lake Michigan, enroute Milwaukee to Chicago, caught fire when lamp exploded in engine room; beached off Greenwood Av, 100 yards from shore at Evanston, IL & burned to waterline.
- 1899 Machinery salvaged by Dunham Towing Co., Chicago.
- 1918 Wreck removed.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-23 00:24:40