- 13' 6"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 1075 48/95
History and Notes
- 1863, May Struck an obstruction near Bar Point, Lake Erie.
- 1865, Apr 17 Readmeasured 248 x 34 x 14.7; 1265.91 gross tons.
- 1865, Nov 8 Ashore 3 miles above Oswego, NY, Lake Ontario.
- 1866, Aug 1 Machinery repaired, decks & cabins rebuilt.
- 1867-68 A 64" cylinder installed on engine.
- 1868, Jun 5 Owned Detroit & Cleveland Steam Navigation Co., Detroit.
- 1868, June 20 Collided with bark CORTLAND off Lorain, OH, Lake Erie; both vessels sank; 25+ lost.
- 1868, Aug 1 The Boston Wrecking Company raised wreck; sank again.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Halls Wreck List
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archi
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-23 00:10:20