- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1892, Aug 8 Aground in river between Fort Williams & Port Arthur.
- 1893, Oct 25 Broke rudder quadrant in gale on Lake Huron.
- 1896, Nov 27 Struck Sargent Coal Dock, Duluth, MN.
- 1898, Oct 4 Struck by steamer MAHONING in Duluth Harbor.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Great Lakes Register
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-23 00:08:31
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio