- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1903, Mar 31 Owned Luther P. Graves & Nelson C. Holland, Buffalo.
- 1906, Nov 20 Struck breakwall in Buffalo.
- 1906, Dec 29 Owned Winthrop C. Nelson, Philadelphia.
- 1916 Rebuilt at Cleveland & sent to Atlantic.
- 1918 Fired on by German submarine.
- 1919, Dec 16 Papers surrendered in Philadelphia.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 23:43:27
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio