- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1848, Apr 17 Ashore between Chicago & Gross Pt., Lake Michigan.
- 1849, Apr 30 Struck Pt. Aux Barques, Lake Huron.
- 1850, Sep 3 Ashore Near Racine, WI, Lake Michigan.
- 1854, May 27 Owned Rounds, Hudson, & Ramney, Chicago.
- 1860 Owned E.W. Hudson, Detroit; major repairs.
- 1864 Owned J.B. Scott, Detroit.
- 1870 Owned Reidy & Cuson, Detroit.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Milwaukee Public Library
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 23:39:32
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio