- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1888, Apr 25 Enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1888-1912 Towed by various steamers; hauled ore & coal.
- 1912 Owned Tonawanda Iron & Steel Co., Tonawanda, NY.
- 1915, Aug Renamed BROOKDALE.
- 1916 Owned Canadian Steamship Line, Ltd., Montreal; C137968.
- 1923, Jun 1 Sunk in collision, St. Lawrence River.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- Great Lakes Register
- Donald V. Baut
- Canadian List of Shipping
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 23:39:25
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio