- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1873 Built by I.W. Nicholas, Vermilion, OH for P.C. Minch et al, Cleveland, OH.
- Cut down to schooner barge; hauled coal & ore between Cleveland & Lake Superior ports.
- 1883, Oct Being towed from Marquette to Cleveland with 1,150 tons ore; broke rudder; ashore near harbor mouth Cleveland.
- 1883, Nov Raised.
- Under tow of steambarge A.EVERETT into 1890's.
- 1886, Oct 2 Aground Grand Island, Lake Superior; recovered without trouble.
- 1899, Jul Sold to L.P. & J.S. Smith, Cleveland; during delivery to new owners in tow of steamer JOHN N. GLIDDEN with barge WARMINGTON, towline cut, drifted ashore about 10 mi. w. of Ashtabula, OH.
- 1900, Spring Sold Miles Barry, Chicago; salvaged.
- 1905 Owned Capt. James Sheehan, Detroit.
- 1907 Canadian C116956; in Point Anne Quarries fleet.
- 1920's Retired.
- Post 1926 Scuttled.
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 23:25:59