- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1888 Built Wm. H. Radcliffe, Cleveland, OH for Minch Estate; towed barge WARMINGTON in Ashland ore trade.
- 1891 Same owners; towed barge WINSLOW.
- 1891, Jul 21 Aground Duluth.
- 1891, Jul 24 Lightered; no longer aground.
- 1891, Oct 18 Grounded Lake George, St. Mary's River trying to negotiate obstacle; freed herself.
- Hauled grain, coal & ore; towed various barges over years of service.
- 1899 Owned Nicholas Transit Co., Fairport, OH.
- 1904 Burned; sank.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 23:24:34
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio