- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- Also noted as built Penetanguishene, Ontario
- 1874 Inspected, Port of Sarnia, Ontario; owned J. Wegle, Port Pelee,
- 1875, April 29 Bound Pelee Island for Leamington, she was blown ashore
- 2 miles east of Leamington, Ontario, in a gale; cargo
- 1877 Owned J. Wegle, Port Pelee, Ontario
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian List of Shipping
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio