- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1899 Owned Hamilton Steamboat Co., Hamilton, ONT.
- 1911 Owned Niagara Navigation Co., Ltd.
- 1912 Owned Richelieu & Ontario Navigation Co., Ltd.
- 1913 Owned Canada Steamship Lines, Ltd.
- 1924, Jul 5 Collision with sidewheel steamer TORONTO in Toronto, ONT harbor, Lake Ontario.
- 1924, Jul 7 Collided with Sunnyside seawall near the western gap at Toronto harbor.
- 1924, Jul 15 Dry dock in Toronto for repairs.
- 1926 Owned Owen Sound Transportation Co., Ltd.
- 1926-27 Rebuilt with passenger accomidations at Owen Sound, ONT; renamed MANITOULIN.
- 1949 Retired due to fire regulations.
- 1951 Stripped of wooden cabins at Port Dalhousie, ONT.
- 1952 Hull scrapped in Port Weller Dry Docks.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- American Bureau of Shipping
- "The Railway and Marine World", Jan 1912
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 23:18:29