- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1893, Dec 16 Flood in Buffalo harbor caused MOHAWK to break from her moorings & go aground.
- 1916, Jan 24 Owned Crosby Trans. Co.
- 1917 Owned USSB for Ocean Service, cut in two at Cleveland & taken out.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Great Lakes Register
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 23:15:23