- 40' 1"
- 24' 5"
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- Near sister to ILLINOIS (1899), ran Chicago to Ludington, Manistee, Frankfort, Traverse City, Charlevoix & Mackinac year round
- 1904, April 26 Owned American Ship Building Company, New Jersey
- 1904, May 28 Owned Northern Michigan Transportation Company, Wisconsin
- 1906, August 6 Rudder broke at Petoskey; towed by wrecking tug
- FAVORITE to Chicago
- 1911 Ahore between Round & Bois Blanc Islands
- 1920, March 4 Owned Michigan Transit Company of Illinois
- 1926, October 18 Owned Warren & Carter, Ludington
- 1933, June 7 Owned Milwaukee Boat Company
- 1933, December 21 Owned Wisconsin & Michigan Steam Ship Company
- 1936, September 5 Owned Sand Products Corporation, Detroit
- 1940 Laid up, Muskegon; dismantled, engine to LAKE INAHA (1942)
- 1944, September 14 Out of documentation
- 1948 Scrapped
- Newspaper Clippings
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 23:11:05
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio