- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1864 Enrolled Sandusky, OH.
- 1865 Enrolled Cleveland, OH; readmeasured, 272 gross tons.
- 1866 Enrolled Sandusky, OH.
- 1874-75 Rebuilt.
- 1880, Feb 24 Enrolled Port Huron, MI; Owned John Shaw, Bay City; Described as 134' x 24.8' x 10.9'; 272 gross tons & 259 net tons.
- 1887, Apr 13 Enrolled Port Huron, MI; owned Fred Whitmore.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 12:32:07