- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 121 39/95
History and Notes
- 1847 Enrolled Sackett's Harbor, NY.
- 1848, Sep 4 Lost foremast on Lake Ontario; disabled; towed to Niagara by schooner J.M. HUGHS.
- 1852, Nov 12 Ashore, Toronto Point, Lake Ontario.
- 1854 Enrolled Sackett's Harbor.
- 1855 Stranded near Belleville, ONT.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio