- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1890, Oct 27 Owned Nils Olson, Menominee, MI; "tug".
- 1894, Mar 13 Owned Matthew Horrock, Menominee.
- 1896, Sep 25 Owned George Hurson, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1897, Dec 18 Owned D.H. Lakey et al, Two Rivers, WI.
- 1898, Dec 30 Owned Captain F. Sears et al, Saugatuck, MI; 90 x 16.5'; new 5.5 x 8', 135# steam scotch boiler.
- 1901, May 3 Repainted & fitted out.
- 1902, Jan 10 Machinery removed & put in new propeller built by P.H. Hancock for Sears, Koning & Griffon.
- 1902, Apr 25 Rebuilt as double decked propeller, full length cabins; will receive new, larger engine.
- 1903, Jun 23 Redocumented; owned Sherman D. Upham, Saugatuck.
- 1903, Aug 12 Renamed APOLLO; 83 gross tons.
- 1906, Oct 19 In service to South Chicago, IL.
- 1907 Dismntled at Saugatuck.
- 1913, Mar Enrollment surrendered, Grand Haven, MI "abandoned as unfit for further service".
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- National Archives
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 23:03:10
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio