- Original Owner
- Marine Transit Co.
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1890 Enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1890, May 3 Ashore near Minorville, WI.
- 1919 Stranded off Vermillion Point, MI.
- 1919 Rebuilt.
- 1920 Stranded near same spot.
- 1921 Foundered in storm.
- 1983 Wreck found.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 23:01:54
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio