- Propulsion Type
- 21' 2"
- 3' 10"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 55 69/95
History and Notes
- 1865, Dec 2 Owned Chauncy S. Dutton, et al, East Saginaw, MI; readmeasured 88.7' X 20.2' X 4.5', 62.50 gross tons.
- 1868, Sep 4 Owned C.S. Dutton, East Saginaw.
- 1869, May 1 Owned Thomas Means, Bay City, MI.
- 1871, Jul 15 Owned Thomas Means, et al, Bay City.
- 1873, Sep 9 Owned Thomas Means, Bay City.
- 1874, Dec 5 Hauled ashore at Marine City to replace her Mississippi wheel with a propeller.
- 1875 Out of commission.
- 1877, Nov 9 Enrollment surrendered, Port Huron, MI; "out of commission in 1875".
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio