- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 2,000 tons
History and Notes
- 1888, May Launched, Buffalo, for coal, iron ore & grain trade.
- 1888, Spring Collision with & sank schooner WILLIAM KELLER & grain on Lake Michigan.
- 1889, Oct Towed barge S.K. KIMBALL.
- 1891, Nov 27 Sunk in 19' water off Bar Point, coal laden for Chicago.
- 1893 Reboilered with 2 scotch boilers 11.5 x 13' @ 130# steam by Lake Erie Boiler Works, Buffalo (1893).
- 1894, Sep 9 Coal laden, she ran ashore near Waugohance Light in Straits of Mackinaw.
- 1897/98, Nov 20 Engine disabled near Chicago, IL.
- 1906 256 x 40.2 x 23.5', 2,070 gross/ 1,712 net tons.
- 1917 Owned L.E. Geer, Manitowoc, WI.
- 1918 Renamed FELLOWCRAFT; sold by Brown & Co, Buffalo, to Nicholson Transit Co,in auto trade.
- 1932 Abandoned, Ecorse, MI.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 22:56:14