- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1910, Aug 24 Offered for sale, going out of service about October.
- 1912 Owned Kelly Island Line & Transport Co., Cleveland, OH; laid idle at Detroit.
- 1923 Owned T.L. Durocher Co., Detour, MI.
- 1924 Owned H.A. Morris, Muskegon Heights, MI.
- 1925 Listed as steamer, home port Marquette, MI; owned T.L. Durocher Co.
- 1925 Dismantled, made a barge, 1478 gross tons, 2 cranes; paddlewheels & some machinery discarded at Frying Pan Island below the village.
- 1926, Oct 27 Foundered, False Detour Passage, Lake Huron.
- 1994 Wreck reported still visible.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 22:47:25
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio