- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1899 Owned Canadian Paicfic Rail Road Co., London, ONT.
- 1916 Retired as a car ferry.
- 1926 Rebuilt as a bulk freighter barge; 296.5'X 41.3'X 15.6', 1796 gross tons.
- 1930 Owned Newaygo tug Line Inc., Wisconsin Rapids, WI; home port Port Arthur, ONT; 297'X 41'X 15', 1396 gross tons.
- 1943, Nov 4 Driven as shoal ihn gale while lightening grain from Canadian steamer RIVERTON.
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 22:45:40