- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1879 Built Thomas Quayle & Sons, Cleveland, OH; for Western Transportation Co., Buffalo, NY.
- 1879, Jun 12 Launched; to serve in freight service between Buffalo & Chicago.
- 1901-02 Name changed to Yonkers.
- 1910 Sold at Marshall's sale to Jacob Ullman, Buffalo.
- 1911 Machinery removed; rebuilt as self-unloading sand & gravel barge by Edward Gillen Dock & Construction Co., Racine, WI.
- 1917, Oct 4 Stranded & abandoned.
- 1918 Destroyed by fire.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Milwaukee Public Library
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Beesons Marine Direct
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 22:45:09