- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1867 Enrolled Detroit with 1 deck & 1 mast.
- 1868 Enrolled Chicago. Bought by Goodrich Line.
- 1868, Apr 24 Arrived Chicago from Detroit.
- 1876 Completely reconditioned Manitowoc, WI.
- 1880, Oct 16 Foundered on Lake Michigan.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Richard J. Wright, Bowling Green State University
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Inland Seas, Great Lakes Historical Society
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 12:30:37
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio