- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1882, Nov 23 Ashore south of Grand Haven piers in gale.
- 1882, Nov 30 Released by tug WEBSTER BATCEHLLER; capsized & filled; wrecker Dibble drowned; 5 others rescued.
- 1889, Jun Owned John Hanson, Chicago, IL.
- 1908, Aug 20 Foundered.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 22:35:46
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio