- Propulsion Type
- Engine Type
- High Pressure (including HPNC)
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1870, Sep Receiving repairs; being caulked.
- 1871 Owned Captain Spaulding, Cleveland, OH.
- 1872, Apr 24 Owned William Curtis, Port Huron, MI.
- 1874 New deck.
- 1876 Owned Curtis et al, Port Huron.
- 1881 Owned H. McMorrow.
- 1881, Feb 28 Owned William Harmon et al, Chicago, IL.
- 1899 Owned E.M. Smith, Charlevoix, MI.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Great Lakes Register
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-22 22:35:36
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio